In the videos below, listen to parents and see the results in their formerly "autistic" children!
1) Uninformed doctors say "Your child has autism, but it wasn't caused by the vaccines."
2) Uninformed doctors say "There is no known cure for autism, only ABT and drugs to manage symptoms."
3) Doctors are misinformed! The autism-like effects of vaccine injury are being reversed! There are dozens of videos made by parents showing their formerly autistic child cured after treatment! (See below for a few examples.)
4) Read this book by Dr Bryan Jepson: Changing the Course of Autism: A Scientific Approach for Parents and Physicians. If you are a clinician, sign up for the Medical Academy of Pediatric Special Needs Spring Conference, March 2013 in Costa Mesa, California.
5) Dr Wakefield has shown that the symptoms are due to acute gastrointestinal disease most likely caused by the child's immune reaction to the toxins in the vaccines. The gastrointestinal disease is clearly visible via colonoscopy (See "The A Team" video below.) Also, parents can order blood tests to detect levels of heavy metals in their child, however doctors scream bloody murder if you do that, for they don't want any physical evidence linking your child's injury to the vaccines. For then you would be entitled to monetary compensation under the Vaccine Injury Compensation Program (VICP). For example, a diagnosis of "encephalopathy" or SSPE might be compensated, while a diagnosis of "autism" insures that you will NOT receive any compensation; because the offical position is that vaccines don't cause autism. Jon Rappoport's article explains this diagnostic trap so you can be aware to not fall into it!
6) Pharmaceutical companies have tried to discredit Dr Wakefield in the media because they don't want to slow the flow of billions of dollars into their bank accounts each year from vaccine sales worldwide.
7) Vaccine injury is cumulative, so additional vaccinations can exacerbate a mild injury into a severe disability. Even if you don't notice symptoms of former vaccinations, you cannot conclude that the next one will not push your child over their limit of tolerance. Watch for anything related to the gut; constipation, diarrhea, not eating. Also, watch for pallor, any proprioceptive deficit, and a sense of being "not there." The idea that autism rates are rising solely due to increased identification is ludicrous; parents never miss the signs.
8) There are resources on this website to help you find a doctor who will support you in a healing program using a wholistic biomedical approach, as well as support your right to choose regarding vaccines.